Saturday 8 October 2011

Some WIPs - Watch this Space

I'm aware I haven't posted here in, shall we say, a while. That's mainly because I haven't had a camera, and it's hard to share crafty stuff is one doesn't have a camera.

Anyway, here are a couple of WIPs I'm in the middle of right now:

Patchwork Skirt

So I decided to make my first ever skirt needlessly complicated and difficult. I used a roll of patchwork strips and a coupla fat quarters and a bunch of buttons. But the whole thing's on hold right now, because my sewing machine upped and died and I can't afford to get it fixed :(


Pajama Quilt

My sister and I have a habit of destroying PJs, so I took a bunch and made them into my first quilt (I went for simple instead of complicated this time). It's so pretty :D



My Little Ponies

I wanted to make 'show-accurate' MLPs so I've been working on making myself a pattern. It's pretty much finished, so I'm going to test it out before I post it. Whee!



Clay Beads

I made a few beads out of air-dry, and then totally forgot all about them. They need varnishing and painting. The skulls were direclty inspired by this post here :)




So that's everything I'm working on right now, apart from the book, the youth work, the stall for the church fair, moving house, coming up with children's crafts for babysitting, and trying to make friends on the other side of the world. Times are fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment